Thursday, May 8, 2014

snapshots: a little behind

So I have fallen a little behind in my portrait resolution,
and just keeping up here on the blog.
I have always told myself that this blog wouldn't get in the way of
being a mom, but would be a nice creative outlet for me in my free time.
And lately my free time has been spent doing other things I love,
playing, reading, sitting outside in the beautiful weather,
going on family dates, napping, and spring cleaning.

We have been well.
We celebrated our favorite guy's birthday early in the month of April,
had a wonderful Easter feast with friends, and spent a week loving on and being 
loved by my brother, sister in law and their new puppy.








1. birthday tradition, I make a cookie cake for him and he decorates it :: 2. their favorite eggs :: 3. I just love her face here in our easter outtakes :: 4. Easter clothes from Grandma :: 
5. Waiting for Bracken, Grace and Mugsy :: 6. quiet afternoon book time :: 
7. Our favorite Engineer and Ballerina before they headed home.

:: :: ::

Follow me on Instagram @edendaygreer, 
for more day to day quips about our life.



No comments:

Post a Comment