Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Life July Photo Challenge

Alright so this post is a little bit lighter than the last,
but come on it was 3 in the morning when I wrote most of it.
Anywho!

New month, new challenge,
and this one I want all my readers to participate in too.
Now,
I am no where near a great photographer,
but I really really like taking photos.
Also, my only camera is my trusty,
multi-functional iPhone4,
and maybe someday that will change,
But for now it takes pictures,
and i need the practice.

So back to the challenge::
most every day
in July
I will take a picture of what I saw that day in my life,
and I promise not every picture will be of my beautiful children.


Here is where you come in, yes you!
You can take and share your photos too (via Instagram) and 
each monday in July I will post some great ones to share!
Just add 
#mylifeinjuly
to your instagram pictures 
and we can all see the beauty 
in each other's lives!

Starting Monday, this blog will be mostly photos I am taking and I am nervous and excited!
I can't wait to see your photos too!


photo from our mini trip last week,
it's summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment