1. I wheeze when I laugh hard :: 95% of the time I spend laughing, I wheeze. Like the initial "PAHHH" to get my laugh started. I used to hate it and would try and make my laugh cuter in high school, but now I have embraced it and just wheeze away. I hope it is an encouragement to anyone telling a joke.
2. My favorite food is a cheeseburger:: even at the nicest of restaurants I am looking for a cheeseburger to order. I find it my goal to find the best cheeseburger in whatever town I live in. No sissy, lady food for me, right Devin?
3. I memorize songs easily, many of them are ridiculous songs :: In Bible College, I would always put my memory work to a song so I could remember them. I can only sing the books of the New Testament and the French alphabet. I have Disney songs, old cartoon opening songs (think Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, and Talespin), and commercials memorized. I never had one of these, but if you ask I can sing the old commercial for BayWatch Barbie, yup.
4. I love puzzles :: My daughter snagged a 100 piece horse puzzle at Greer Family Christmas, and I found myself putting it together late one night. Some of my fondest memories dating my husband is spending time at his parents house, helping his dad put together hu puzzles.
5. I have never colored my hair :: Not because I have an intense passion against chemicals, or because I am so in love with my natural color, but mostly because I don't want to spend the money or start the cycle of constantly coloring. Even if ombre is in style at the moment.
6. My sense of humor is most affected by people falling, getting hit, running into things :: Because of this, number 1 happens often, and sometimes at inopportune moments. This also, gives me an affinity for Kevin James' movies, such as Paul Blart: Mall Cop.
7. I really like to dress up :: I do like to dress up nice and fancy, but what I mean here is costumes. I play dress up with my girls, and if an event asks for my kids to dress up, I will do my best to put together a costume for me too. At a few Halloween events, I was the only mom who dressed up with her kids.
8. I wear my Denver Broncos stocking hat every single day in the winter :: My husband gave me this hat for my 26th birthday and whenever it is slightly cold, or the Broncos are playing, I am wearing it! Around the house or town, but not in church, I am not that weird.
I think these are fun for finding out a little more about our blogging friends so I am tagging