Saturday, January 18, 2014

five

Well, I have a 5 year old,
and so far, I love it!
Not that I expected not to, but 
this is the first age of my girls that has felt big.


This year I offered Nora the choice of a birthday party,
or a family date, and much to my joy and surprise she chose a family date.
So we had a fun day planned, but when Thursday came around,
my best friend wasn't feeling so well,
so we improvised, postponing family date till he felt better.

Her 5th birthday consisted of,
- Chocolate chip muffins made by mama and the Cord
-Presents
- McDonald's with Playplace time 
- A trip to the mall with just Mama for photo booth pictures
(she wanted a little bit of lipstick for them and I obliged, eek)
- a visit from some great friends
- Facetiming both sets of grandparents,
(we are generously blessed in that department)
- a photo shoot in the leaves.



- Her favorite supper: Mac and Cheese, Chicken, Carrots, and Applesauce
- white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, complete with pony and raspberries


- And more presents

I think for improvising, it was a very fun, special, and full day for our girl.



And here is 5 facts about our 5 year old:

1. She wants to be just a mom when she grows up, 
but she doesn't know what to do with her kids all day.

2. She wants to dance in the Nutcracker,
she doesn't have to be Clara, she just wants to dance.

3. She loves to stick out her tongue in pictures.

4. Her favorite color is pink, purple, red, turquoise, and violet mixed together.

5. She is very thankful for her family.




No comments:

Post a Comment