Tuesday, May 21, 2013

prayer and giving

I am holding my children close today.
I am treasuring every moment.

Image via Facebook

I am waiting for this storm to pass,
but for many,
life is completely different.
Already.
Words cannot describe the deep sorrow
I am weeding through now.

And,
God is bigger.
He is there, in Moore,
helping rescuers,
holding scared children,
comforting hurting parents,
and strengthening communities.
He is here,
comforting our souls,
and moving us to act. 
And while we can't all go to Moore,
our phones have made it 
so easy to help.

Here are two ways to help:

Text REDCROSS to 90999 

Give to Relief and Restoration
or
text RELIEF & donation amount to 86613

So,
I am holding my children close today.
I am clinging to my Savior.
I am praying for the hurting.



No comments:

Post a Comment