Wednesday, May 15, 2013

uniform for summer

It's coming!!
My relationship with summer,
summer in Oklahoma,
is definitely a love/HATE one.
I love that we are outside most everyday,
I HATE triple digit heat!
I love that we swim, go to splash pads, and 
make our backyard a water park.
I HATE triple digit heat, 
where even playing in the water 
can't stop you from sweating. 
I love that we get to wear swimsuits and running shorts
EVERYDAY.

a little unsure at first
Mama set the sprinkler too close on accident,
baby hates getting wet.
we love summertime!

They truly love being sprayed with the hose.






















What is your favorite thing to wear in the summer?
How do you keep cool?
Seriously, I NEED your help!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I hate the Oklahoma heat too! I have lived here for 18 years now and I am still not used to it!

    ReplyDelete