I am now 27!
We had a very quiet, simple day,
complete with steak, playground,
a cake my husband made,
and a wonderful birthday surprise
that brought tears to my eyes.
Birthdays are my favorite!
speaking of favorites,
here are 9 random favorites of mine,
some may be a surprise:
1. It Takes Two -- I know
almost every single line from this movie,
and oftentimes quote this quirky Olsen Twins classic.
2. R&B -- I own 3 Boyz II Men CDs, can still sing
U Got it Bad by Usher in it's entirety.
(and I sometimes attempt to dance like him too, you're welcome for that visual)
3. Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens -- read it junior year and 4 times since.
Second favorite book is Great Expectations.
4. Mossimo Boyfriend Tees -- I have the same shirt in 5 different colors,
that is shopping for me!
5. While You Were Sleeping -- favorite Christmas movie.
6. Jess -- favorite of Rory's boyfriends.
7. Pinkie Pie
8. Colonial Williamsburg -- favorite childhood vacation
9. York Peppermint Patties
Also, it's friday!! so here are our feet!
"November brings birthday cheer and Christmas cheer!
Our home warms up with Christmas, even if our schedules are busy.
Lovely evenings curled up on the couch next to the tree
watching the Gilmore Girls... just lovely."
--Samantha of Elah Tree
My awesome night consists of my 3rd piece of birthday cake today
and Foyle's War (another netflix favorite).
After a week of partying, this is a night I have been needing.
Wishing you a happy weekend!!