Friday, November 1, 2013

Hello November!

It's November!!!
Yesssss!

Last year I shared a picture everyday
on Instagram/facebook/twitter of things I was thankful for,
and it was wonderful how my 
perception changed.
So this past year, I told myself,
I needed to make more of an effort to 
share my "thank yous" all year long,
and I feel, while looking back,
that I appreciate so much more
about our life,
even when it can be ridiculous,
frustrating, and rough.
So in effort to maintain this outlook,
let Thankful November begin!

---

Right now,
I am thankful for the relationship 
I get to see grow
between Nora Girl and the Cord.


goofy faces

spunky attitudes

their unicorn pumpkin
 They love being superheroes together.
They will play/wrestle/sing/dance/chase
all day together,
and moments of just talking to each other are rare,
so as soon as I saw this I took like 30 photos in a 3 minute window,
here are my three favorite.





Happy November!!



No comments:

Post a Comment